Monday, July 13, 2009

Mercedes


Mercedes went to heaven this morning. She was having exploratory surgery this morning to figure out some answers as to why she has had a fever and some other things for a very long time; and they found a big mass in her abdomen. She was very unhealthy but fortunately she had an amazing life here at VHS because of all the love volunteers and staff members gave her everyday.
I will miss her a lot and I'm sure many of you will too.
We love you Mercedes and you are in a happier place now where you won't be in pain anymore, and you'll be reunited with your babies Ferrari and Cooper.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry! Mercedes was such a sweet cat! Rest in peace little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad! Poor little Mercedes, I loved her so much. I will miss you my sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete