Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pet of the Week

"My name is Coral Belle, I am a beautiful Calico that is about 1 year old. I was never able to be a real kitten, so I still like to play; I am sweet, loving and quiet… well until meal time, then I really talk. I will need to warm up to you bit, but once I trust you, I will purr for you and sit in your lap! I was a young mother, now spayed and ready for my forever home with you! Go online to www.valleyhumane.org or www.facebook.com/ValleyHumaneSociety to see our other adoptable dogs and cats waiting for you! Valley Humane Society is located at 3670 Nevada Street in Pleasanton and is open Tues- Sat from 11AM to 5PM. Call us at 925-426-8656 for more information”
Photo courtesy of David Smith
Write-up courtesy of Guin Van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment